01 December 2010

Suicide Notes.

I was thinking bout it. Not thinking bout doing it (Astaghfirullah) but i do read about it recently. Do you ever think, they are about to kill themselves, then the suicide notes are just 2 words-Good Bye. What a waste! If I want to die, I will at least write pages. For the very least, a book maybe? Come on. That will be you very last word. Could you at least write more? Other than two words Good Bye? We only have one life to live. Well, at least if you write more, you might realize how precious our life is. There are so many things to do rather than die for nothing. Are you seriously want to???

*I do not know why I wrote this crap but suddenly word suicide notes pop up in my mind. LOL*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aya daling~

u were always there when i was down..I can't thank you enough...
Now, you have some problem, i really hope that I could help even a little bit...
Be strong girl, be stronger...
i love you so much! always~

-Little Star-
(you know who i am) =)