23 November 2011

My DREAM Bedroom Set!

Entry 27th October 2011

To all bride to be, I suggest you guys who like classic English design went to Da Vinci showroom, (beside Sogo at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman.) Seriously, its like heaven there. Their luxury collections are very synonymous with the brand name. I bought Thomasville Poster Bed for RM** *** and I think it is worth it the style. There are a lot of other luxury bedroom set, price range around RM8000 - RM15000. I bought this one because I have been planned to get Poster Bed for my bedroom since forever. So, here they are! This bed is unexplainable! I fall in love with this bed at the first sight. I like country design which I think suit my wedding theme.


A little bit about this bed, it is like the acient wall that winds ribbon-like around the 16th century city of Lucca, three-dimensional detailing traces the graceful perimeters of the Lucca Poster Bed, framing intricate burl veneer panels. Shapely turned posts suggest the old city's protective turrets.

I bought this bed Queen size with Dark Rustico finishes.


Nice, huh? I think so! (^_^)

No comments: