22 September 2011

Servant Jamm-Cried Out


ServentJamm-Cried Out

When I heard on the lines
When I crossed so many times
But I still default again
When I cried out your name

Could you be by my side
Could you say I'm your life
But I have to stand again
To be with you till the end

Getting alert is a lie
But we can teach them to try
Is that thing that you do?
Come back in time just for you

They want to warn me all about
They want to see how do it out
Is it by walking on it by?
And head down and cry

Why I have such that face
I think I'm better off this place
This is where they have to be
Where the place wild and free

When I kiss your head goodbye
There's something burst in sky
WhenI had this chance again
To be with you till the end

Some said I hurt of my self too much
Some day I won't turn on the light
Cried outwhat you have done to me
Pulled the door and you gave me the key

Don't wanna grow too old too fast
One day there all be time at last
Make love is all that you have said
It's not easy to recreate

CRIED OUT YOUR NAME...



Would You-Chaise Lounge

You've called me
I heard too loud
You'll make me bleeding all the time

You'll come to me
I've know it all
So please don't make it hard again

You have my past time and hear it all
So don't screwing me all the time
Ain't that hard to make me smile
So stop the thing that makes me wild
I've heard you...

No comments: