18 February 2009

Tag From Izyana

1.What is the relationship of you and him/her?
Heart and Soul Relationship

2.Your 5 impression towards him/her?
1. Staring into his eyes always made me feel extraordinary-my bones were turning spongy...021
2. He is responsible and superb caring :)
3. We have same taste. Always pick and choose the same things :)
4. Full of love
5. PEMBULI

3.The most memorable thing he/she done for you?
He came to JB on my 20th birthday at the Surprise Party as a Bigggg Surprise!!!

4.The most memorable thing he/she said for you?
I Love You...
I Miss You...
These words are memorable because he rarely say it out loud. He believes that action speak louder than words.

5.If she/he become your lover, you will..
Have a lover is prohibit in Islam. Maybe can change it to Hubby?
If that so, I will take him to Paris for honeymoon.

6.If she/he become your enemy, you will..
Die.

7.If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on..
He is my Mr Nice Guy.
He is my Mr Right.
He is my Price Charming.
For the time being, I would not ask for more.

8.If he/she become your enemy, the reason is..
Because he want to die. I will kill him for sure.

9.The most desirable things to do on him/her?
I want to give him a new jacket. So, I will start saving money from now. He lost it during Valentine's Day. :)

10.The overall impression on him/her?
He speaks through his eyes.

11.How do you think the people around you will feel about u?
Talkative

12.The character of you for yourself is?
I am the best no matter what.

13.On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Selfish

14.The most person that you want to be is?
Rebecca Bloomwood-Main character in Shopaholic series.

15.For the people who cares about you and likes you, say something about them..
I'm in a relationship but not yet married. So, do not give up, ok?

16.Five people to tag?
Rai
Mira
Ifa
Safwan Hakimi
*Help your self to jot down your name if you want to.

2 comments:

Raihanna said...

hik2...dok...aku tak reti karang..camne nie..takpe2.. aku akan cube yang terbaik okey... keh2

Litt[L]E`StAr said...

woit~ dapat x cne nk letak smiley tu??
ak ad bg ko link die hr tu kn