08 December 2012

Review on Big Bad Wolf Monstrous Book (BBW)!!!

Today is super exciting day!...err... or should I say yesterday too? Because? Because? Because? Hubby and Hadi accompany me to BBW and super duper excited because all the books are basically RM8-RM10. I know! Super duper cheap! Since I'm so-called BBW regular customer, I'm not so thrill about the price. The most exciting thing is most of my wish-list books are there because I went there on the first and early second day. Before this I can only envy you guys who always lucky and managed to buy all your favourite book during this BBW from the distance. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. So today I consider myself the most luckiest girl in here (in the world might be bit exaggerated). Although I'm kind of tired right now but I can't stop myself to write about my experience during the BB

Thanks to Hubby and Hand who manage to patiently wait for me for almost 3 hours (T_T). Luckily BBW management put the sofas for relatives and children so they go and lepaking there. Pity them though. I will treat you both with good food later, okay :)
The saddest part was when the staff said I could not buy the books using debit card. Only credit card and cash are allowed. Since My Hubby and I just bought 50 bucks, so I have to pick up the book only according to my wishlist. As they were last year, this year they came without bringing Nicholas Sparks books with them! How cruel! Or maybe I don't find it? Ops. (but I think I have been searching at every corner of the exhibition hall). LOL. Not to forget the Q was long and never-ending (about 200 meters).

Lets enjoy the pictures while I was there.

 Not my dream car but I like the plate number.
 Main entrance
 About 30 people infront of me Q-ing
 Books near by
200m of Q *fainted!*

My catch

That is all for now. Bye!

No comments: