03 June 2012

Man In White (MIW)

When I see you in white
I can see the handsome you
I can see the awesome you
I can see the charming you
I can see the responsibility in you
I can see the cutest person in the world
I can see the me curdle in your arm
I can see the person I miss
I can see the future

When you smile at me
My heart are smiling
My eyes can't stop looking at you
My hands shivering
My body trembling

I'm sorry for keeping you hurt
I'm sorry for not being perfect
I'm sorry for those silly mistakes I made
I'm sorry for being the imperfect me :(
I'm sorry for loving you this much
I'm sorry for missing you this much
I'm sorry for everything I have done

You are my interpretation of perfect
You are my interpretation of love
You are my interpretation of life
You are my interpretation of happiness
You are my interpretation of sadness
You are my interpretation of care 

Only if you know all these
Only if I can wishper these words to your ears
Only if I can write these to you 
But the guts are still in me.

No comments: