20 August 2010

HAPPY 3rd Anniversary Baby!

Dd8 This Love Song To BB...

Korean Drama You Are Beautiful Version (piano)

Fly me to the moon
Let me sing among those stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars
In other word, hold my hand...
In other words, Darling kiss me...
Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true...
In other words, I LOVE YOU...

How fast time flies. Now we are moving to our 4th year in relationship. Many things, good and bad, lough and cry, happy and sad, we share together. As the time goes by, I admit no one can understand me more than you. Nobody is going to replace you in my heart. Thank you so much for being my friend, best-friend, boyfriend, and most important of all, my future husband.
*WINK*

No comments: